CTA-1000 CT Analyzer
The CT analyzer automatically determines all relevant current transformer values and compares the results to the selected criteria. After 10 years of testing and development experience with our technicians, this CT analyzer can evaluate current transformers in accordance with IEC or IEEE standards in just a few seconds with the push of a button.
It facilitates rapid and economical field testing and calibration of metering and protection current transformers. Current transformers, high voltage transformers and switchgear manufacturers are also testing with CT analyzers during development and production.
|Reference standards||GB1207-2006, GB1208-2006, GB16847-1997 |
IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6, IEC61869-2-2012
|Voltage measurement accuracy||±0.1%|
|Environmental Conditions||Operating temperature: -10℃～50℃|
|Weight and Dimensions||Dimensions:365mm×290mm×153mm|
1. Wide range of measurements:
|CT ratio and phase-angle accuracy||PT excitation and saturation|
|CT accuracy for different burdens||Burden impedance|
|CT winding resistance||PT polarity|
|CT inductance (saturated and unsaturated)||Winding resistance Saturated and non-saturated inductance|
|CT excitation characteristics|
|ALF and FS (direct and indirect)|
|CT residual magnetism|
3. Easy to use. The CT Analyzer can test all types of single-rate and multi-ratio current transformers and evaluate current transformers in seconds with the push of a button.
4. CT analyzers can be automatically evaluated according to IEC and IEEE standards;
5. CT analyzer debugging time is short (automatic test time <2 minutes);
6. Excellent workplace safety - test runs up to 180V;
7. CT tester is small in size and light in weight (<9kg / 19.8lbs), which is convenient for on-site testing;
8. CT analyzer adopts professional pull box design, which is easy to carry and anti-vibration.
The following values can be determined using the CT/PT Analyzer:
(1) Accuracy of the ratio and phase angle, taking into consideration the nominal burden and connected burden
(2) CT excitation and saturation
(3) Burden impedance
(4) Winding resistance Saturated and non-saturated inductance
(5) CT polarity
(1) PT excitation and saturation
(2) Burden impedance
(3) Winding resistance Saturated and non-saturated inductance
(4) PT polarity
Address：No.120,Guanggu Road ,East Lake New High-tech Development Zone,Wuhan,China